Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Thing 11 - Del.icio.us
I tired to watch that 8 minute video on Del.icio.us but it didn't seem to work. That was a bit frustrating. I think I'll try again in a bit. I created a Del.icio.us account over a year ago but I have not used it since. I do see the benefit of it though. To take your favorites or bookmarks wherever you go is a great way to save time and energy when looking for information or trying to get back to something that you had viewed earlier. I think this would be something that would be great for me to use at work and home. The whole "social" bookmarking thing is still beyond me though. I haven't had time to play around with it but I can see how it might beneficial.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment